We are excited that you are considering joining us for an upcoming Sunday service. Here is what you can expect when you come:
- Our service begins at 10:45 am and is usually over by noon.
- We do not expect people to dress a certain way; you can come as you are.
- We sing both praise songs and hymns.
- Our pastor strives to preach a Bible-based message each week that you can understand and apply to your life.
- We do not expect our guests to give when we receive the offering.
- We provide a nursery (birth-2) and children’s church (3 yrs-5th grade) during the service.
- On the first day of the month we celebrate communion together. We have open communion which means that anyone who has expressed faith in Christ may participate. You do not have to be a member or regular attender of our church.